simply in my dreams... in my thoughts...

too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around...

Monday, July 03, 2006

have you ever taken the cable car and it stopped right up there..for solid 5 mins or more? Ha? Yeah me. Thats what happened to me. We went to Sentosa..ard 8pm..just for a walk.. and so decided to take the cable car to Mt Faber. But euw, it stopped just there..the moment i looked down.. we were strategically above the deep sea. The moment struck me of the news yrs ago abt the mishap and theres only one survivor! gosh! Heh, it was an experience! What if.. what if... heh..

Anyway,last week, headed to lenny's place to attend to her son's cukur rambut. Glad to see many familiar faces.. and of coz, that hug. Priceless, aint it. But I'm thankful, just glad, it happened. Well, wasnt long at lenny's abode..left to attend a fashion show done by sec sch students. Went there to support our friend's project in organising this Flutters event. Come in white pls.. and the 3 of us, did! Euw, stress saya pakai putih! and yes, I dun relli like to put on white top..but anyway...nvm...Then we headed off for nice dinner b4 chilled the night away..at fishermen's village..




anyway..

you,

thank you

:)