simply in my dreams... in my thoughts...

too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

When things happened..there must be a reason. Let it be, I said. And I don't need to express to others. Looking at my desk, ok, my work. On my right, my paintings. 2 more weeks to the exhibition. I need to prepare one more painting. Perhaps that will depicts how I'm feeling right and perhaps a splash of another bright colour to portray that life is afterall brighter on the other side. Seesh, a painting like that, for the Guest-of-hon? Untitled, a simple title for that. Heh, maybe. Funny how that i enjoyed painting more than baking for now. When you are sad, u just grabbed a chalk and start to draw on the wall and next thing, paint or spray and heh, its a mural. That's what i did last Monday. 2 walls and I shall make it as a series. Simple. Yet to complete tho.. i still have ample of time. 2 mths. Given a lot of walls to be painted, i knew this will be very therapeutic- is that the word? But at least it helps to divert my attention to this one. Can't expect everyone to appreciate art, right? So don't pretend. Be original. Appreciate God's gift please. Be honest. and of coz..

be true to yourself.

Anyway,

i can't stop smiling. Thanks for the reply.

amin

:)