simply in my dreams... in my thoughts...

too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around...

Friday, September 01, 2006



b/e y/o/u/r/s/e/l/f d/a/y

an honour to be the emcee for the event. stood right in front of Mr P/r/e/s/i/d/e/n/t and even had a chance to speak to him. I was shocked when he asked the lady boss who did the art work and he wanna meet that person. Right after the event, I headed down to the reception and there, I was introduced by the lady boss to the man. "Hi, my name is R/a/h/a/y/u. Nice to meet you, Mr P/r/e/s/i/d/e/n/t.

A nice man. Funny too. and heh, he asked if I can do a painting of the I/s/t/a/n/a using the same method i did earlier for the other art works. I said yes. Heh, an honour, isnt it? Added stress, too? heh.


ala feeling.. lord of the rings!

Anyway, its such a memorable day.. and of coz, visit from my ex-students whom i taught since 4 yrs ago! and brought home a big bag filled with presents, cards and yes, heh, we appeared in TheNewPaper.. hehe ok lah, jadilah....small pic of us!

wokay..

happy teacher's day!